Osmnáctá sada odkazů.
- 3D graphene: Solar cells‘ new platinum?
- Synthesis and Phase Relations of Single-Phase Fibrous Phosphorus – Fibrous phosphorus is one of the known crystalline allotropes under standard pressure conditions. It has been predicted prior to its successful synthesis and structural characterization. The allotrope consists of parallel, tubular double strands of phosphorus, in contrast to the violet form of Hittorf’s phosphorus, where the same strands are arranged in a perpendicular orientation towards each other. This structural similarity results in an almost identical energetic stability leading to a somehow problematic realization of single-phase materials. We herein report on the successful synthesis route to single phase fibrous phosphorus and the in situ characterization of its formation via the gas phase applying CuCl2 as a mineralizer. The sublimation pressure of fibrous phosphorus is slightly lower than the one of the black allotrope. This behavior indicates thermodynamic stability of fibrous phosphorus.
- Triisobutylaluminum: bulkier and yet more reactive towards silica surfaces than triethyl or trimethylaluminum – Triisobutylaluminum reacts with silica yielding three different Al sites according to high-field aluminum-27 NMR and first principle calculations: a quadruply grafted dimeric surface species and two incorporated Al(O)x species (x = 4 or 5). This result is in stark contrast to the bis-grafted species that forms during Et3Al silica grafting. Thus the isobutyl ligands, which render R3Al monomeric, lead to greater reactivity towards the silica surface.
- A Hybrid Atomistic Electrodynamics–Quantum Mechanical Approach for Simulating Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Vibrational spectroscopy correlated with elemental analysis for the investigation of smalt pigment and its alteration in paintings
- Cryogenic Ion Chemistry and Spectroscopy
- Pohled přes klíčovou dírku – satelity Key Hole
- Indická raketa opäť štrajkuje
- Video: kometa skončila ve Slunci
- LaTeX 1. – Co to je a proč se ho chtít učit? – první díl seriálu o LaTeXu na programujte.com